MOORnetworks promotes a high level of responsible behavior in connection with the use of its services and respects the rights of others. We also require that customers/users of MOORnetworks services do the same. However, MOORnetworks is not able to monitor completely the manner in which its services are used by a customer or an end user.
If you have identified that MOORnetworks services are used in violation of our policies or any applicable law, or if you believe that your content has been used in any manner that infringes upon your rights, you can send an notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the requirements below when submitting a notification about content hosted and/or transmitted by MOORnetworks. It is imperative that you follow these guidelines - in case of non-compliance your message will be ignored, i.e. deleted without comment.
Requirements for Notifications
- Ensure that the notification is submitted in plain text.
- Do not send any notifications from a NO-REPLY email address.
- Include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- The notification should reference an IP address from where the reported content is located or from which the reported conduct occurred. This IP address must be assigned to MOORnetworks.
- Only include URLs or domains in your abuse notification for which you are seeking resolution.
- Provide a description of the content or conduct that you wish to report and why this is infringing your rights or violating applicable law or the applicable Acceptable Use Policy.
- For trademark infringement notifications: the registration details (including registration number) for the infringed trademark.
- For copyright infringement, please include a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found.
- For hacking, VOIP/SIP Scanning, (D)Dos and malicious software: a description of the illegal activities, including date and timestamp, the IP address of servers that are subject of the illegal activities, the destination port, source port and log files.
After submitting a notification, we will check your request and possibly forward your query to the appropriate MOORnetworks customer. We might have to ask you for further verification that you’re the eligible copyright and/or trademark holder.
In accordance with the rules and regulations of the Federal Office of Communications (BAKOM), MOORnetworks is not responsible for any content, files or material stored and/or published by its customers.