Artificial intelligence (AI) is a constantly evolving area of new technologies, but it is basically based on easily understandable principles. It is about the cooperation between human and machine by combining different applications in the fields of natural language, image recognition, machine cognition or learning.
The introduction of artificial intelligence in the corporate context as well as in the immediate environment is part of our strategy. MOORnetworks is already seamlessly connecting its infrastructures and online services to provide the user with an intuitive experience. Text- or Voice-controlled, based on human communication and with personality, MEHRI (MOORnetworks Experimental Humanoid Robot Intelligence) has expanded our customer service for some time now and answers or operates questions independently.
|Tip: let the "Immersive Reader" read this page for you by pressing F9 on your keyboard.
(works only with the latest Edge Chromium Browser, free download here.)
Artificial intelligence "thinks" differently than humans and therefore not only enriches our procedures and processes, with aspects that have so far remained structurally hidden from humans, but also expands our understanding of problems. AI could thus also support people as a "virtual assistant" in their work or everyday life. The assumption of organisation, documentation, information and the function of a filter in a digital environment, which is increasingly inundated with information and automatically generated content and thus becomes absolutely intransparent for humans.
We are all challenged, to filter out of today's flood of data exactly the information, that really helps us in necessary decisions.
Just as the development of the steam engine reorganized and redefined work in the past, so will AI's re-sort and take over some activities - replacing the assembly line with mass processing of data, which will fundamentally restructure the way we work in the future.
Bibliography for interested readers
- Canals, J. & Heukamp, F. (2020). The Future of Management in an AI World. Redefining Purpose and Strategy in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Springer Nature Switzerland, Cham
- Gentsch, P. (2019) AI in Marketing, Sales and Service. How Marketers without a Data Science Degree can use AI, Big Data and Bots. Springer Nature Switzerland, Cham
- Ghallab, M. (2019). Responsible AI: requirements and challenges. In AI Perspectives. Springer Nature Switzerland, Cham
- Heffernan, T. (2019) Cyborg Futures. Cross-disciplinary Perspectives on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. Springer Nature Switzerland, Cham
- Zhou, Y. & Fischer, M. (2029). AI Love You Developments in Human-Robot Intimate Relationships. Springer Nature Switzerland, Cham
- Data Sceptic (2019). NLP for Developers. Retrieved Feb 17 2020, from: https://dataskeptic.com/blog/episodes/2019/nlp-for-developersnlp-for-developers
- Data Sceptic (2019). Simultaneous Translation. Retrieved Feb 17 2020, from: https://dataskeptic.com/blog/episo-des/2019/simultaneous-translation-des/2019/simultaneous-translation
- Partnership on AI (2019). Collaborations Between People and AI Systems (CPAIS): Human - AI Collaboration Framework and Case Studies. Retrieved Feb 17 2020, from: https://www.partnershiponai.org/human-ai-collaboration-framework-case-studies/
- Sigmoidal (2019). Machine Learning Terms every manager should know. Retrieved Feb 17 2020, from: https://sigmoidal.io/machine-learning-terminology-explained-top-8-must-know-concepts/